Things to Do
As a guest, you will be provided with an information book in which we have included a variety of events and activities you may wish to take part in or, you may be just as happy sitting on the verandah with a glass of wine and a good book.
In and around Mirboo North
- View Artists' murals
- Visit Grand Ridge Brewery and Restaurant, Mirboo North Country Market (last Saturday in the month), Outdoor swimming pool in bush setting (Summer Only), Lawn Bowling club
- Treat yourself at the Inline 4 Café, Café Escargot & the Strzelecki Bakery to name a few!
- Picnic in Baromi Park - electric BBQ, toilets, skatebowl and playground
- Walk or cycle through bushland along the Mirboo North-Boolarra Rail Trail. At Darlimurla, 6 km from Mirboo North there is a pick-up point at the old station site or you can continue on a further 7km to Boolarra.
- Walk along the 2km bushwalking track through the King Fern Gully in Baths Road Reserve.